Sunday, April 29, 2012

Searching for Mitzvahs

It is my intention to make this mitzvah/random acts of kindness a habit, rather than something special.  If I am going to do that, some of my deeds need to be simple and even built-in to my daily life.  The computer is certainly a part of my daily life.  And I always like to learn new things.  So using a search engine, both at work and at home, happens daily.  Years ago, I came across a site that gives one cent to the registered charity of one's choosing for every search:  Goodsearch is the way to go.  So instead of using the dominant search engine (rhymes with "frugal") I use goodsearch.  I have not yet used the site to the fullest.  Apparently you can shop through them and give like 6% of your purchase to them.  Seems like a no-brainer to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment